Sunday 3 March 2013

The 7th annual Bead Soup Blog Party has begun!  This is my first year participating in this Party and I am so excited!  There are many Party players this year (I've heard 500!) and it looks to be the Party of the year!

My partner for this Party is Lori Finney, a fellow Canadian and seed beader!  Joys!  You can visit her at http://lori-finney.blogspot.ca/.  I am so excited to partner up with you Lori!

I have received my soup from Lori, but I'll wait to post it until Lori has received her soup from me!  There is a list on Lori Anderson's blog of Party Participants.  I am thrilled to be included, thank you Lori!

 Oh, I know, this is a short post, but imagine how good the next few are going to be!  I will be in the third reveal, on April 13, 2013.  Come on back and check it out!

2 comments:

  1. *TeeHee* I came back to add a comment about "Molly's Reach", but I see you shut off the comments, Leah. I think I forgot to specify that that was the name of the community café and hangout.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I couldn't find a comment place on your bead table blog hop post, so I thought I would leave one here. I adore your starfish. The soutache and embroidery are just amazing. You did a fabulous job.

    ReplyDelete