Monday 18 March 2013

Stewin' the Soup!

Ha ha ha, let the games begin!  I have received my soup from my BSBP 7 partner, Lori Finney, and she has received hers!  Here's some pics:

AAAAnnnnddd of course, I have misplaced them.  How is it that you can "lose" electronic files?  This is not supposed to happen.  Well, needless to say, the soup I received from Lori Finney is totally AWESOME! And it really is like two soups in one.  There are red/orange beads and there are purple shades of beads!  So, there will be two pieces completed from this soup!

I FOUND THEM!!!!!! And here they are:

My soup from Lori Finney:


And here's the soup I sent to her:



I also promised to show  you a much better picture of the piece I completed for Lisa Lodge's Sand and Sea Blog Hop, and this one, I have NOT lost:



I had a lot of fun with this blog hop, and I am looking forward to working more on my BSBP 7 piece as well as my Seasons Blog Hop piece (another from Lisa Lodge!)

1 comment: